Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Have a good Sunday !



Sunday Recipe

Scones & pinapple - vanilla jam.

What is better than a sweet tropical breakfast to escape for this winter time, at least for few minutes?
Here is one of my favorite and super-easy pinapple & vanilla jam recipe.

Pinapple - vanilla recipe:
1 pinapple mature, diced.
Sugar: as many as your pinapple flesh
1 vanilla bean
1/2 lemon juice
* Weight the pinapple flesh diced and add the same weigh in sugar in a large saucepan.
* Add the vanilla seeds and bean, the lemon juice and blend well.
* Cover and set aside for at least 8 hours.
* Place your jam mixture on high heat and boil for 10 to 15 minutes stirring often.
* Once its done, pour top-full your jar, close well and set upside-down to cool.






Sunday Music

Bruises - Chairlift.




Sunday Arty

Niki Pilkington on Etsy.



My lovely Niki just opened her shop on Etsy. Check out her beautiful drawings here !


Sunday Pics

My UGG matches perfectly the color of the sand.



We are going to talk more often about fashion on this blog... Can't wait !



After long time for searching, I have finally found my perfect transparent plastic shoes. Combine with boyfriend jeans and silk white shirt, neon or metalic nailpolish, and the look will be stunning.



Sunday DIY
Succulent in a jar - DIY.


One layer of gravel, sand and then soil in a jar and here is my new improvised succulent vase.


Lazy Sunday

Hanging chair.

Source.

The perfect hanging chair to lay down on a lazy sunday afternoon with a good book, a warm cup of tea and some home-made cookies.

Sunday Look

Mirror shoes.

Well, I am now craving for mirror shoes. I need some NOW !
source.


Have a good Sunday !

... FOLLOW ME ON ...
Facebook :: Twitter :: Pinterest :: Instagram (@une_touche_de_rose)

3 comments:

  1. thank you for re-blogging by egg, chair, but can you please link to my blog? Thank you! http://www.orangefarmhouse.nl/2012/11/egg-chair.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! :)
    I wanted to do the Lemon peels & candied hazelnuts scones and it redirects here for the scone recipe but all I can see is the jam recipe. I tried to look for other scone recipes on your blog but they all redirect to this one. Any chance you could re-post it?
    Thank you! :D
    Oh btw, big fan of you blog, too bad you stopped posting new recipes...

    ReplyDelete