Little vanilla sugar palmiers.
It is finally not that difficult to turn a gloomy weather week-end into a cocooning one: bake some crunchy & soft palmiers puff, put your over-knee socks on, your favorite sweater and the last Foam Mag issue. That's ridiculously simple !
Makes 15 palmiers puff:
1 pastry puff sheet
3 vanilla sugar sachet
* Preheat your oven on 180 degrees celcius.
* Roll out your pastry sheet and spread 2 vanilla sugar sachets on it.
* Roll the 2 sides of the pastry sheet until they join at the middle.
* Put 5 minutes into the freezer.
* Cut the pastry sheet into 0,5 inch slices, place on a tray covered with baking paper and spread on your palmiers puff the half of the last vanilla-sugar sachet.
* Bake for 10 minutes and turn your palmiers. Spread the vanilla-sugar left and cook until golden brown (takes 7 to 10 minutes).
Let cool before savouring !
Django Unchained - Tarantino.
I got a name - Jim Croce.
From the amazing Django Unchained original soundtrack.
Some yummy gifts my parents bring me from Guadeloupe: vanilla traditionnal rum, spices, organic cinnamon peel, some raw cocoa, nutmeg and colombo meal spices. Can't wait to try all of this !
Some polaroïd pictures taken in California on my kitchen wall.
Eating some tapas in San Sebastian (Spain) is unavoidable. Even if it has to be during the tea time.
Some new hand-made lace jar used as beauty storage box.
Big crush for this acapulco turquoise chair and these kraft paper storage box (from here).
Go and have a look to the romantic & boho hand-made creations of Tipi Bazar.
Winter White Coat.
I have a similar coat of this one in my closet since October, waiting for the weather to get colder to be worn...
Have a good Sunday !